Thursday, September 11, 2008

Butterfly Presentation



Yesterday, Andy and I did a presentation at MIG, a landscape architecture firm in Berkeley. It was the first time ever that Andy had put together a powerpoint presentation, and I must say it turned out rather well. Very nice pictures of butterflies. And he brought in plants to show what the caterpillars like to eat. He put a lot of work into his presentation.

On the other hand, I was lazy. I just put the monarch lifecycle in the DVD player, and played it. I didn't even narrate like I usually do. The audience seemed to really appreciate the presentation, and some stayed afterwards asking questions.

It is a busy week. Tuesday was my class at Albany Adult School, and Friday I am supposed to give presentations at LeConte. We have to take advantage of summer while it is still warm and sunny.

No comments: